I once read the Shiba Inu Property Laws on a website somewhere while I was reading up on Shibas during our B.S. (Before Shio) days. Here they are:
- If I like it, it’s mine
- If it’s in my mouth, it’s mine
- If I had it a little while ago, it’s mine
- If I can take it from you, it’s mine
- If it’s mine, it must never be yours
- If it just looks like mine, it’s mine
- If I saw it first, it’s mine
- If you are playing with something else and put it down, it’s mine
- If I am chewing something up, all of the pieces are mine
- If it used to be yours, get over it.
- If it’s broken, it’s yours.
I thought it was funny so I emailed it to J.
He promptly replied with:
"sounds like you
what's ting's is ting's, what's josh's is ting's"
Thanks honey. :/